02 December 2008

Another personal post...

So I'm into my training for this half marathon and I'm a bit discouraged... I've stuck to my schedule (minus a few days last week when I was sick... but I made those up on my "rest" days) and I haven't lost any weight... I suppose I shouldn't be too concerned 'cause it's still early and Thanksgiving was in there. My clothes fit a little better, so that's good.

What I've been doing is alternately walking 1/4 mile with running 1/4 mile. I'm not in great shape, so I'm trying to ease my way into running the full thing. In other news - over the past two weeks, I have shaved 2:08 off my mile :)

My life is pretty uneventful outside of that. My brother and his fiancee are looking for jobs in Wisconsin. I'll probably end up somewhere around there or Chicago after graduation... I just hope I can find a job :\

No comments: