19 November 2008

First Interview

So I had my first interview today for my first "big girl job." It was with a firm called C.C.L. Executive Group, Inc. They're based in Cincinnati and they're a pretty young firm (they just celebrated their 6th birthday last week). I think it went really well. Alex, the man I interviewed with, said he liked the way I answered his questions, but they're looking to hire right now. He told me that they would keep my resume on file until a little closer to my graduation and they will be calling me back for a second interview sometime in February or March. I suppose that's about what I expected.

For all those people who complain about the Interviewing communication module we all have to take at UD - STOP. I thought it was dumb, too, at the time, but I actually used a number of things from that class in my interview today. Besides, it's only, what, a 6-week course? I think you'll live through it :)

No comments: